It is a very impressive collection with fifteen buildings, most with historical
importance. These include an 1886 depot, 1885 jail, grocery store, sod house,
one room country school, doctor’s office, land office, livery, filling station,
Bohemian Hall, and an 1888 church. There are also two large exhibit buildings, which
house our period rooms. Some of the displays include: a library, general
store, photography, music room, military, barber shop, toys, millinery, barbed
wire collection, and quilt collection.
Museum memberships are available. Annual membership
is family $20 and individual $10. Benefits are free admission, quarterly
newsletter, and invitations to Museum functions. Memberships also help support
and maintain this important part of Decatur County.